what is the word <$BlogRSDURL$>

what is the word

« ·´ ` · . ( * · . ¸ ( ` · . ¸ ¸ . · ´ ) ¸ . · * ) . · ´ ` · » « · ´ ¨ * · . ¸ ¸ . . ¸ ¸ . · * ¨ ` · » « · ´ ` · . ( ¸ . · ´ ( ¸ . · * * · . ¸ ) ` · . ¸ ) . · ´ ` · » « · ´ ` · . ( * · . ¸ ( ` · . ¸ ¸ . · ´ ) ¸ . · * ) . · ´ ` · » « · ´ ¨ * · . ¸ ¸ . . ¸ ¸ . · * ¨ ` · » « · ´ ` · . ( ¸ . · ´ ( ¸ . · * * · . ¸ ) ` · . ¸ ) . · ´ ` · » «· ´ ` ·. ( * · . ¸ ( ` · . ¸ ¸ . · ´ ) ¸ . · * ) . · ´ ` · » « · ´ ¨ * ·.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Isn't life a beeyotch sometimes? You know, suddenly you have a boyfriend, so suddenly you are having sex pretty much all the time, & then the genius in your head tells you to go get the birth-control patch so you can keep having sex all the time without worrying about it anymore, & then suddenly you are a giant bitch who never ever wants to have sex & then nearly as suddenly you don't have a boyfriend anymore.
At least, that's the official line, if that's what you came here for. (*^_^*)
Stuart mentioned, in the way he mentions everything on his blog -- which is to say, in between a bunch of random things like wanting to post pictures of his cock online & wishing he had an iced tea -- that he'd like to try the patch, God only knows why. I would love to give him one of mine (except there are only three to a box) so he could testify, on his blog, in between a bunch of other random testaments, that YES it turns you into a raging bitch & NO I wasn't making that shit up!!!
By the way I am still on the patch. Can you tell?

In happy news, my dear friend Anise & I are planning to drive to Chicago together in April. It will rule. Maybe I will sing Anise the song my sister & I invented for road trips when we were kids. You have to yell it really loud & these are the lyrics:

Boom down the trail
Boom down the trail
We're going to the grocery store to buy a stick of candy
We wanna go home
WE LOVE YOU!

You really have to scream that last line. My poor parents probably never hated being told they were loved so much.

Comments:
You sing me your road trip song, and I'll sing you mine(Its Papa's song from WW2):

OH! The oceans waves they roll
LET EM' ROLL!
And the salty winds they blow
LET EM' BLOW!
while we 4 sailors go
(quietly) tippy to the top
and the land lovers lie down
below below below!
and the land lovers lie
down below!!!!
 
stu-ball asked me yesterday:
anise, where do you PUT the patch?
-you put it on your ass stuart.
so its not like on your p---y?
-well i mean, if you really wanted to you could put it over the hole and make it a modern day chastity belt.
 
no Anise. What really happened was I said do you put that on your **** and you laughed and then I said I wonder if this elevator has rats inside of the wall and then you laughed and I said I wonder if the Mets are going to win the pennant and then you laughed and I said I wonder if I should start turning my collar up on polo shirts and you laughed and I said I wonder if I should post pictures....

Kat I'd be THRILLED to try one. What do you think it'll do to me? If it turns girls into frenetic bitches, does it turn guys into men who don't call?
 
anise, i love your road song! even tho it is about the ocean, not the road. & i forgot to tell you my song was actually written post-1980, but it'll have to do.
stuart, i'll have to give you one from my next pack. whether it does or not, you should totally use it as an excuse not to call girls back. i won't tell.
 
i just have to say, for the sake of all of us uncensored fuckwads out there, PUSSY. although stuart's could've been snatch, same number of letters.
 
OK. so I don't slap in on my ass or any other hole but I do swallow this stupid pill every day for the last five million years and it does suck. If I don't take it at the same time each day during the first week, I get violently nauseous, aggressive or cry for no reason. It's a prison. But condoms seem like a relic to me now. I'm waiting for the guy patch/pill to be approved. Wear it on one of your holes, I don't care.
 
yeah i don't know why i sensored the word pussy. i felt like maude lebowski and didn't know which word to pick because i don't remember if the stu-bomb-book-reading-sex-machine said pussy, snatch, vagina, twat, or hoo-ha. i think this "what do we call it" issue has been covered on kats blog before. maybe we should all start calling it a "swat".
 
ooh! im so flattered you suggested "swat." that rules. i still say cunt is #1.
that sounds like a sick sort of cheer. CUNT IS #1! CUNT IS #1!
 
The benefit of owning a pure Finn is that foreigners don't grasp the gravity of cunt. Sure, I bet there are Finnish words with such malignant overtones, but I don't really feel like scouring an x-rated Finnish to English dickshunary or vice versa. Fuck that shit. I got morals. but apparently no shame.
 
my current personal fave is "fun-hole". it sounds like "okay everyone, now buckle up, and keep your arms and legs inside at all times during your scccaaarrry adventure through the fun-hole!"
 
You know there's nothing wrong with just saying honey box.
 
That sounded like an R. Kelly lyric. I guess that's because, actually, it combined two R. Kelly lyrics ("I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump n' grind" & "give me that honey love"). I am a nerd.
Tho I always preferred Jodeci, somehow.
 
now jodeci is a great nickname for a twat.

what about boys II men?
 
Why not just call it your Royal Tenenbaum in honor of Gwyneth. or, better yet (depending on your mood) Rushmore. No. That wouldn't work (for males, I suppose that would work as well as bottle rocket).

Seriously though. Space Mountain, on the roller coaster tip. Mountain? I hope not. Deep Space Nine? I hate star trek (that's another post).

Wishing Well? I got nothing
 
Post a Comment

Archives

12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005  


i heart blogs: ((mike toole)) ((melly)) ((anise)) ((stuart)) ((bring it)) ((paul)) ((TRUEBOY)) ((morgan)) ((marguerite)) ((dave)) ((apple)) ((antidisestablishmentarian)) ((stacy)) ((brigita)) ((ethan)) ((polly)) ((anna)) ((bill)) ((joe)) ((trish)) ((lisa)) ((the cap'n)) ((nicole)) ((dan)) ((sandy)) ((unRat)) ((the hun)) ((jamie)) ((radiohumper)) ((georgia)) ((the slot)) ((bemsha swing)) ((la coquette)) ((gawker)) ((ryan))

i heart new york: ((blogs to read)) ((necessary)) ((literary)) ((observatory)) ((stuff to do)) ((more stuff to do)) ((don't get lost))

i heart art: ((matt curtis)) ((brad)) ((taxidermy)) ((electric heat)) ((liz mcgrath)) ((FFF)) ((shattered lens)) ((italian marble)) ((artblog))

but most of all, i heart you. thanks for coming.

now give it to me
cos i just want 2 love u

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?